Each member of the Riverhill community should embrace the following for our students:
- Every student will be encouraged to develop a positive self-concept, acceptable manners and discipline, and appropriate social skills.
- Every student will be encouraged to seek answers to questions and to learn new methods for acquiring information.
- Every student will be encouraged to learn appropriate computer skills and to recognize the importance of technology in our lives.
- The curriculum which translates Riverhill’s philosophy into reality will be student-centered and the role of each student will be an active one.
- The school will create an atmosphere that facilitates learning and fosters respect for one’s self and for the rights of others.
- Every student is important and is in a constant state of growth and development.