In an effort to keep the Riverhill Family as up to date as possible on our “Safer Together” plan for a safe return to classes at Riverhill, I am excited to share the following plan with you.
- First day of in-person school at Riverhill School–Tuesday, August 11
- Social Distancing and other CDC guidelines observed in classrooms and in hallways
- Staff temperatures checked each morning before being allowed contact with students
- Student temperatures checked each morning before being allowed into building
- Staggered, Assigned two-tier Drop-Off/Pick-Up times (7:50 a.m., 8:00 a.m. and 2:50 p.m. , 3:00 p.m.)
- Assigned Drop-Off/Pick-Up doors–assigned by grade and classroom teacher
- Riverhill Staff on hand at doors to take students to their classrooms in the mornings and back to the doors in the afternoons
- Parents, students, and staff required to wear masks at Drop-Off and at Pick-Up
- ALL students wear masks during the school day
- Lunch eaten in classrooms instead of Dining Room
- No parents allowed inside building
- Water fountains disabled–students encouraged to bring bottled water from home each day
The Riverhill Staff will work in partnership with parents to keep our students as safe as possible while all under one roof and while receiving in-person instruction. Working TOGETHER, we will make this another awesome year at Riverhill School.
Thank you for being an important part of the Riverhill Family!